- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- Cert HE; Dip HE; BA; BA (Hons) in Applied Theology (with transcript detailing the pathway chosen)
- Academic validation:
- University of Gloucestershire
- Professional validation:
- Mode and duration:
- Three years full-time with college based or placement based modes
- Moorlands College Christchurch, Moorlands South West (Torquay), or Moorlands Midlands (Birmingham)
- Details of tuition fees are on the website
- Entry requirements:
- Suitability for church-based or similar roles; recommendation from sending church; spiritual and personal maturity; two ‘A’ levels or equivalent.
- Exit possibilities:
- Christian community work, Church leadership, social services, Christian charitable organisations, Youth workers, teachers, missionaries, also progression on to Postgraduate Programme
Applicants without the academic qualifications for entry can apply for the Foundation Year, with the possibility of progressing on to the BA (Hons) Applied Theology. This is then seen as a four-year degree course and eligible for student funding.
Tuition loans to cover full tuition fees are available.