Moorlands College ~ BA (Hons) Applied Theology (Youth and Community Work)
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- BA (Hons) Applied Theology (Youth & Community Work); for those not wishing to pursue the professional qualification you can exit with a DipHE or BA in Applied Theology (Youth Studies)
- Academic validation:
- University of Gloucestershire
- Professional validation:
- JNC Professional Grade Youth Work (England and Ireland [subject to approval])
- Mode and duration:
- Three years full-time with college-based or placement-based modes
- Moorlands College Christchurch, Moorlands Midlands (Birmingham) or Moorlands NI @ Youth Link (Belfast)
- England £8190 (may be able to access Student Loan Company for full fees); Ireland - see web site
- Entry requirements:
- Suitability for church-based or similar roles; recommendation from sending church; spiritual and personal maturity; two ‘A’ levels or equivalent.
- Exit possibilities:
- Youth work, youth ministry, Christian community work, church leadership, social services, Christian charitable organisations, teachers, missionaries, also progression on to Postgraduate Programme
Tuition loans to cover full tuition fees are available.
- 01425 674500
What makes Moorlands College distinctive?
We have a holistic, fourfold emphasis for transformative theological education and training - Spiritual, Practical, Academic, and Relational. We have consistently achieved a silver TEF award from the Office for Students, and offer flexible training from non-HE through to post-graduate studies.
View all courses from Moorlands College