Bristol Baptist College ~ MA Theology, Ministry and Mission
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- PGCert, PGDip; MA Theology, Ministry and Mission
- Academic validation:
- Durham University
- Mode and duration:
- One year full-time; or two to four years part-time
- £5700. Postgraduate student loans are currently available for full-time MA students. We are in the process of seeking designation for the 2 year part-time course MA.
- Entry requirements:
- The normal entrance requirement is a good degree (2.1 or first class honours degree in the British system) in theology or a related discipline. For students with a good degree in a non-related discipline we offer a Graduate Diploma as a route into studying for the MA. For mature students prior learning and life experience will also be considered. These courses are validated by Durham University and entry qualifications must be from institutions recognised by this university.
- Exit possibilities:
- Further postgraduate research, such as PHD; Ministerial roles within church or local and national Christian organisations; Local authority nursery, children and/or family support worker; Primary school work as learning mentor, playworker, teaching assistant
- Sophie Atkinson
- 0117 946 9209
The world’s oldest Baptist college is committed to being a part of the new things that God is doing. Our focus is on ministry and mission across cultures and subcultures, with an emphasis on contemporary and urban contexts. We tailor packages of placement-based contextual training and education around the individual needs of each student.
View all courses from Bristol Baptist College