ForMission ~ BA (Hons) in Theology, Mission and Ministry
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- CertHE; Foundation Degree; BA; BA (Hons) Theology and Mission. Specialising in one of nine chosen fields such as youth ministry, missional ministry and missional media
- Academic validation:
- Newman University
- Professional validation:
- Mode and duration:
- Three years full-time; mixed mode (block weeks, open learning, work-based learning etc)
- We have 6 Campuses in England: Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Exeter and Manchester. Youth Ministry can be studied as a residential/intensive course in the Cotswolds.
- £6000 (to be confirmed) Student Loan approved
- Entry requirements:
- ForMission College admits students to the programme of 18 years of age, or over, who have GCSE Maths and English at ‘C’ or above and 2 A Level passes or equivalent. We will also consider applicants of 21 years old or over who do not meet the normal entry requirements. All applicants have to successfully pass an interview, and DBS checks are required for all students who will be working directly or in close proximity with children or young people
- Exit possibilities:
- Graduates have been employed in a range of ministries- café supervisor at community centre, youth programmes manager in a charity, Youth Pastors at churches, Community Support in charity in Uganda. Students engage in their own Personal Development Planning, keeping a portfolio year on year. It means that upon graduation they already have been exposed to many opportunities to find work. Indeed in some case placements employ them upon graduation
The aim of our course is for students to engage in weekly work-based learning activities with effective practitioners who offer them coaching and mentoring to optimise what they learn in the academic modules.
- Davinder Webster
- 0121 458 5240
The heart of ForMission is to equip missional leaders and church workers to engage in God’s mission to transform the world.
We have 6 campuses within England UK, with specialisms in Missional Leadership and in Youth. You also have the option to study full time or part-time.
View all courses from ForMission College