Tilsley College ~ European Baccalaureate in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- Certificate; Diploma; European Baccalaureate in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry
- Academic validation:
- European Evangelical Accreditation Association (part of CTE)
- Professional validation:
- Mode and duration:
- Full-time, three years of three terms
- The programmes are delivered from Tilsley College in Motherwell, Scotland as well as in placement locations secured by the college in consultation with the student about their specific ministry training needs
- This is a private training college and as such has no access to public funding. Tuition and full board costs are very reasonable. Please contact the Registrar for details or see our webpage. A small bursary may be available in some cases.
- Entry requirements:
- School leavers: 2 A levels or 3 Highers at grades C and above. Mature students (21+) can apply directly on life experience and prior learning
- Exit possibilities:
- Exit possibilities exist after year 1 (Cert HE), 2 (DipHE) and 3 (E-Bacc).
There are units on youth work and children’s work in year one and the opportunity for placements in those fields across the whole course.