Tilsley ~ European Baccalaureate in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- Certificate; Diploma; European Baccalaureate in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry
- Academic validation:
- European Council for Theological Education (ECTE)
- Professional validation:
- Mode and duration:
- Full-time, three years of three terms
- Full-time: one, two or three years
- This is a private training college and as such has no access to public funding. Tuition and full board costs are very reasonable. Please contact the Registrar for details or see our web page. A small bursary may be available in some cases.
- Entry requirements:
- School leavers: 2 A levels or 3 Highers at grades C and above. Mature students (21+) can apply directly on life experience and prior learning
- Exit possibilities:
- Exit possibilities exist after year 1 (CertHE), 2 (DipHE) and 3 (EuroBac).
There are units on youth work and children’s work in year 1 and the opportunity for placements in those fields across the whole course.