Tilseley College ~ Certificate of Higher Education in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- Certificate of Higher Education in Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry
- Academic validation:
- European Council for Theological Education (ECTE)
- Mode and duration:
- Full-time, one year of three terms
- The GLO Centre, Motherwell
- For a single residential student: Year 1 - around £5400. This fee covers tuition, food and accommodation. Please see Tilsley's website for other rates.
- Entry requirements:
- Entry to Year 1 requires at least three SQA Highers at Grade C or above; or three GCE AS levels or two A levels; or the academic equivalent. Mature students (21+) without these qualifications will be considered individually.
- Exit possibilities:
- Students who complete part of the programme may be awarded a College certificate.
There is a module on Intergenerational Church in Year 1 and the opportunity for placements in children’s and youth ministry across the whole programme.