Cliff College ~ BA (Hons) Theology and Ministry
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- CertHE; DipHE; BA; BA (Hons) Theology and Ministry
- Academic validation:
- University of Manchester
- Professional validation:
- Mode and duration:
- Three years full-time; part-time available
- Cliff Collee
- Tuition £7150; accommodation extra (single en-suite room plus meals during term time).
- Entry requirements:
- Two Es at A Level, but applicants without such qualifications are very welcome to apply and may be able to demonstrate their ability to be successful on this programme in other ways.
- Exit possibilities:
- Students with a BA (Hons) Theology and Ministry are able to enjoy a range of careers following the completion of their studies. The majority of our students choose to work in some kind of Christian capacity. Many of our graduates work for churches as youth and children’s workers, lay workers, community workers, evangelists, pastoral workers and so on. Others choose to work for Christian charities in policy departments, or in fundraising and event organising. Students who obtain this degree are also eligible to study for a PGCE to become a teacher, and each year some students choose this route. Others go on to pursue further studies, such as an MA or PhD, and some explore a wide range of other graduate professions
- Academic Registrar: Allison Cooper (01246 584202)
- 01246 584200
Cliff College is an evangelical learning community which is rooted in God’s Word and Spirit, for the purpose of equipping God’s people for practical ministry and cutting-edge missional engagement.
View all courses from Cliff College