Moorlands College ~ BA (Hons) Applied Theology (Youth and Community Work)
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- BA (Hons) Applied Theology (Youth & Community Work); for those not wishing to pursue the professional qualification you can exit with a DipHE or BA in Applied Theology (Youth Studies)
- Academic validation:
- University of Gloucestershire
- Professional validation:
- JNC Professional Grade Youth Worker, validated by the NYA (England and Wales) and endorsed by NSETS (The Isle of Ireland)
- Mode and duration:
- Three years full-time with college-based or placement-based modes
- Moorlands College Christchurch, Moorlands Midlands (Birmingham) or Moorlands NI @ Youth Link (Belfast)
- Details of tuition fees are on the website
- Entry requirements:
- Suitability for church-based or similar roles; recommendation from sending church; spiritual and personal maturity; two ‘A’ levels or equivalent.
- Exit possibilities:
- Youth work, youth ministry, Christian community work, church leadership, social services, Christian charitable organisations, teachers, missionaries, also progression on to Postgraduate Programme
Tuition loans to cover full tuition fees are available, though for the Moorlands NI @ Youth Link see the website for details.
- 01425 674500
What makes Moorlands College distinctive?
We have a holistic approach to transformative theological education and training, believing that the evidence of growth in knowledge and spirituality is seen in practice. We are about Christian theology applied. We have consistently achieved a silver TEF award from the Office for Students, and offer flexible training from non-HE through to post-graduate studies.
View all courses from Moorlands College