Moorlands College ~ MA in Applied Theology
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or Master of Arts
- Academic validation:
- University of Gloucestershire
- Professional validation:
- Mode and duration:
- MA Up to four years part-time; PGDip two years part-time; PGCert one year part-time. Four 2 -day study blocks through the year each year.
- Moorlands College, Christchurch, Dorset
- Details of fees are on the college website
- Entry requirements:
- This programme is aimed at people working in graduate-level positions. Applicants who do not have a degree in theology may still be eligible to study by attending a theological study skills course before the course starts.
- Exit possibilities:
- Enhancement of current ministry, professional development, promotion into higher level of leadership, further study, lecturing and writing
Tuition loans are available.
- 01425 674500
What makes Moorlands College distinctive?
We have a holistic approach to transformative theological education and training, believing that the evidence of growth in knowledge and spirituality is seen in practice. We are about Christian theology applied. We have consistently achieved high ratings, for example, our National Student Survey scores have been 100% in 2020 and 96% in 2021 for overal satisfaction, and we offer flexible training from non-HE through to post-graduate studies.
View all courses from Moorlands College