Youth Link NI Open College Network (OCN) Level 3 Certificate in Youth Work Practice
- Course link:
- Exit awards:
- OCN NI Level 3 Certificate in Youth Work Practice
- Academic validation:
- Open College Network
- Professional validation:
- YES - Level 3 Youth Support Worker
- Mode and duration:
- This is a part-time course, 4 Units (15 Credits), delivered weekly on Thursday evenings 7-9pm over a 5-month period, commencing 23rd September 2021
- Online (some sessions may be delivered in Youth Link, Farset Enterprise Park, 638 Springfield Road, Belfast BT12 7DY, depending on Covid-19 restrictions)
- Entry requirements:
- Those aged 18 years and over who have previously completed the Level 2 Certificate in Youth Work Practice and who are currently working or volunteering in a youth work / ministry context, delivering group work programmes to young people, with guidance and support from another youth worker / line manager.
- Exit possibilities:
- Pathway to Community Youth Work or other Degree and is recognised by UCAS with 8 points being awarded to it; employment opportunities in the youth work sector.
Youth Link : NI
Farset Enterprise Park
638 Springfield Road
- Karen Glass, Learning & Development Co-Ordinator, Youth Work/Ministry, CRED
- 028 9032 3217
Established in 1991, Youth Link NI is the inter-church youth service for Northern Ireland and exists to provide support & training for youth workers and community relations experiences for young people.
Churches Together Building Excellence in Youth Work and Ministry
#youthwork #youthministry #peace #reconciliation #sharedfutured
View all courses from Youth Link NI